New Pediatric Patients
We are excited that you have chosen Goodman Pediatrics for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.
Our practice participates with most products offered by the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Plans
- Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
- Excellus Plans
- Blue Choice Option
- MVP Health Ins (including MVP Option and Child Health Plus)
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- United Health Care
- Molina Healthcare of New York
We do not accept/participate with: Fidelis, Blue Cross of Western NY.
Please Note: We are an independent practice. Please call your insurance carrier if you have questions about our participation in your health insurance plan. We will submit claims for many other private plans. Participation in these plans may change without notice.
We are AHP Providers.
We give equal access to care regardless of insurance type.